There is plenty of VPN available in the market; Solo VPN is taking the market by storm out of such VPNs. Solo VPN is currently available for android and ios operating system platforms but can work on pc by using Android emulators.
This article will talk about SOLO VPN For PC features that would help you to operate more efficiently.
Private Browser Download – Tenta Browser For PC
Solo VPN For PC
Did you ever come across a moment where you wanted to visit a particular website on the internet, but your ISP has banned it in your location?
Or you wanted to surf the internet anonymously without letting your personal information out? If yes, then don’t worry; VPN was created for that purpose only.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a connection that creates a secure connection line between you and the internet.
You can surf the internet with utmost privacy and anonymity and access the banned websites, download torrents and even unblock streaming platforms such as Prime Video, Netflix, etc.
What is Solo VPN
Solo VPN is a virtual private network company based in Hong Kong. It’s a VPN available for android and ios operating system platforms.
It can go up to 67.5 Mbps and has facilities to connect virtual servers of about 30 countries.
SOLO VPN is available for free on the play store, though to access some additional features, you need to pay 0.99$.
Features Of Solo VPN For PC
This app’s most fantastic feature is that you connect to any server on this app with just one tap.
Solo VPN is completely free that means no hefty fees for accessing websites or downloading torrents from websites.
SOLO VPN provides zero limitation in bandwidth and speed that means access the internet without being concerned about any speed issues that are sometimes frustrating.
SOLO VPN provides the facility to connect to the virtual servers of 30 countries such as Japan, America, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and many more. You get the facility to choose between any of these servers to access the internet through their servers.
SOLO VPN app internet is straightforward to use; download and install the application from the play store, and after doing that, tap on the search button and connect to the server of your preference.
You can use SOLO VPN without registering or logging in through your account; it gives you the facility for directly connecting to the servers without being involved in annoying logging-ins.
Most VPN for Windows works on root access but not in the case of SOLO VPN. You can use the app even if your phone doesn’t have any root access. SOLO VPN only needs network permissions. So that it can help your devices connect through servers and ease your connection process.
SOLO VPN supports works round the clock to ensure its users doesn’t face any difficulties though if any users face any technical glitch, they can connect to SOLO VPN customer support by mailing them their issue on [email protected]
Using SOLO VPN For PC, you can unblock any website such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. In your location, without facing any difficulties, all you gotta do is select any server from the list and connect through it. You access this website.
SOLO VPN helps you bypass the firewall and hide your IP address so that your identity doesn’t get disclosed on the internet. So hackers and snoopers can have a hard time hacking or taking information about your personal space.
SOLO VPN For PC Provides all-around security when using public wifi; Public wifis are considered the place where most hackers and snoopers select their victims. If you’re using public wifi without a secure VPN, then most likely, your data is on the verge of being stolen. But with a solo VPN, your identity gets hidden, and hackers and snoopers cannot hack your device.
The speed of solo VPN with different servers can vary according to their location, but as compared to various VPN available, it has satisfactory results.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SOLO VPN FOR PC
- As SOLO VPN is an android and ios application, any official version for pc is not available on its website.
- But users can use solo VPN by installing android emulators in their windows or macOS operating system PC’S.
- An Emulator is a software that runs android or ios applications on your PC. One of the emulators that are popular amongst netizens is BLUESTACKS.
- Bluestacks is available free on its website; you can quickly go through its website and download it.
Steps for installing solo VPN through Bluestacks:
- Open Bluestack’s official website on your internet browser.
- Click on the download button keeping the operating system of your PC in mind as separate download links will be provided for the different operating system
- After downloading the application, click on install and install the app; installation would take a few seconds depending upon your computer speed.
- After the installation is done, Bluestacks would ask you to log in to your google account to download the SOLO VPN application.
- After logging in, In the search bar, type solo VPN and hit enter.
- Download the correct SOLO VPN app from the list and install it.
- After installing the application, you’ll be able to use SOLO VPN on your PC.
Solo VPN had made internet browsing a much safer place; before, there was a risk of the data being stolen if using public wifi, but now, through Solo VPN, it’s almost hard for hackers and snoopers to steal the data.
Solo VPN for PC has also made users access the websites that are currently banned. This article discussed one of such VPNs features and other information. Go through it, and you’ll face no difficulty while using this application.